CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

i Miss my Upsilon family! (silliman chapter)


My Upsilon phi sigma family have had contributed a lot of stories in my life... from the day i had my services to the day i survived even until now. i have seen Upsilon Phi sigma "Silliman" chapter grow for three years. I've witnessed some of it's ups and downs over the years, people criticizing, rumors here and there, dreams and goals we reached and did not reach, some heartaches and anger between brods and sis, etc. etc. etc. but i never saw UPS fall! instead it even grew stronger and better.

I have to admit, i may not have spent most of my time with them due to some extra curricular activities like, the dancetroupe, dorm activities, BF! hahaha but i want every UPSILONIAN here on earth to keep in mind that i never regret joining the brotherhood and sisterhood bond of this frat/sor! i have always treasured the things they have done for me and others!

UPSILON PHI SIGMA no. 1 in Silliman, i am proud to be your sis! love you all and i'll see you soon! mwahz!

1 comments:

UPSILON PHI SIGMA said...

The Upsilon Phi Sigma Family Loves you too..

Mwahugs..

Kita kits!!!

Brod bertch