CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 14, 2008

boring day

i sat down, looked at the window and
contemplated on what to do after receiving that news
they kept telling me to text him
part of me just don't want to do that
why?
coz why would i waste my time texting someone who
doesn't even care!

yes, it was a sad news, made me cry
but i can't do anything anymore
that person didn't even want to communicate
so forget about it... duh!

so to those who said "cheen, text that person, show that person you care"
i did, what did i get in reply, "don't worry about me... blablabla"
FINE!

it's not hard to show someone you care...
what's hard is,accepting the fact that after showing you care that person
didn't even give a DAMN that you cared!
diba ka stupid!
so ! that's the end of it!

oh, diba boring! hahahah

3 comments:

Aiken said...

yawa! yawa jud. buyag! never! eiw!~ hehehehe....

Cheenee said...

as in!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheenee said...

as in!!!!!!!!!!!