CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

things that happend before until my birthday!

after the 3 nights and three days of partying and Maskara celebration, i celebrated my 20th birthday! i had so much fun that i didn't want that day to end!!!! here's what i did the whole week end up to my birthday!

Friday October 17,2008
- i watched the opening of the Maskara festival on TV
- i had Ballet classes from 5:30 pm to 8:30 pm
- we went out with some nurses, "Night out"
- went home around 12 MN

Saturday October 18, 2008
- Slept the whole morning!
- stayed in the house the whole afternoon
- went out around 8:30 pm
- went to Sorrento and partied the whole night till 4 am!
- went home "DRUNK!" around 4 am

Sunday October 19, 2008
- slept the whole morning
- got acidic from drinking that night!
- hang over!
- stayed home whole afternoon!
- went to SM carpark and watched the Drumbeat Competition around 8:30 pm
- Fireworks display!
- closing party
- went home around 3 am

Monday October 20,2008
-woke up early coz Jesse arrived from manila
- we went to get the new puppy "IVA"
- we went to Bob's Restaurant for lunch (met up with some of my friends from Ballet Philippines who went to Bacolod for the Maskara festival)
-rest the whole afternoon, ate ice cream, went around Bacolod... blablabla
- i had ballet classes from 5:30-8:00 pm
- dinner date with Jesse... hehehe
- went to Calea for dessert
- went home around 11:30 pm

Tuesday October 21,2008 "MY BIRTHDAY!!"
-slept the whole morning coz Jesse went to the farm
-had lunch with the family and friends
-spent my whole afternoon with Jesse
- had my ballet classes from 5:00-9:30 pm
- went home and found out somebody stole Pixie! huhuhuh

GIFTS GIFTS GIFTS!
* my mom bought me the sandals i was dying to have!!! thanks momyyy!!!!
*Jesse gave his unexpected gift!!! ipod classic 120 GB! now i can listen to music or watch my favorite movies wherever i go incase i get bored!!!



couldn't stop enjoying until the night of my birthday when i found out my dog's missing coz some heartless kid stole her! i guess sometimes after all those raging emotions of happiness, being extatic, and being on cloud nine, the Lord has his own way of calming you down and bringing you back to reality... i miss PIXIE! i miss my naughty and wise puppy! the puppy who made me laugh all the time, who's always ready to greet me with a bark and a lick everytime i arrive... the house is a little quiet now that she's no longer around... i just hope whoever that kid was, he'll take care of her the way i took care of pixie... :'(

0 comments: