CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 17, 2008

new baby!!!

it's been a long time since my last post... for the past few days i couldn't even just caress the keyboard coz my mom's using it for her NCLEX review!
thank God now i can have my turn with the computer! yahoooo!

what have i been doing for the past days... hmmmmm

sem.break's here, boring long days! i wish classes will start early for 2nd sem.!
i miss being busy! i miss waking up early in the morning and prepare myself for a 7:00 am class....

i'm now reading the 4th book of Stephanie Meyer "BREAKING DAWN"
imagine how boring long days can turn a "use to be" book hater into a "Book worm"! i can't stop reading books! hahaha my mom thinks it's good, i think it's creepy! hahahaha

last Wednesday Jesse bought this cute dalmatian pup,something we can take care together! hahahah we named her Iva! here's some of her pictures! :)
she lookes like a panda! hehehehe

0 comments: