CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 31, 2010

this is what i like!

a day all by yourself... sitting in a corner, drinking coffee and eating strawberry mousse cake... reminds me of old days when i use to love eating strawberries and drinking coffee in the condo in manila when i was having my summer workshop in Ballet Philippines...

after i graduate i think im going to concentrate on my dancing career... i don't care if my pacing is slow, or that i'm too old for the company, i just want to dance coz it's the only way i can express my inner self to the outside world... i'm not good at writing, drawing, painting, etc. but i know i can still develop the dancer that inside me that was put to sleep when my dad told me i should take nursing... i took nursing alright... but after this, its goodbye injections and hello toeshoes... ahhahahaha

i think everybody has the right to fulfill their dreams right? soon, if i feel that this dream is going nowhere coz let's face it, at this age im suppose to be dancing with a company already but instead im stuck in my hometown, studying nursing (still dancing but not that strict training), then maybe i can find a job as a nurse or i can open up my own ballet school/studio and teach kids... i think i'll be good at it... i'm good with kids, so i guess i can do it...


goodluck to me and my dreams! :)

0 comments: