CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

september 22,2009

today was the same day as everyday... people envy you just because you know a lot of things! they call you "feeler" just because you can explain and present well in class... they call you "others" coz you know how to convers in English... isn't that pathetic!

some of them wants to pull you down becaus they can't reach your level! the hell i care... if I allow myself to be pulled down and stoop down to their level i guess i'll be as dumb as them... so i won't allow it! you may call me "feeler" "others" etc.etc. I won't mind coz i know i'll benefit from all this later on in life. they'll remaine stupid... lots of "hahahah's" for me... all i need are my true friends, and my special someone's in life... :)


i can't believe i'm actually blogging using my new Laptop! hahahahah weeeeeeeeeee! :) watch out for more blogs soon! :)

0 comments: