CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 9, 2009

confused mind speaks again!

sometimes i wonder, do i really want to be with him?
does he love me because we have something in common?
or he loves me because he has to and that he's getting old and needs someone already?
is he just being a gentle man and sticking up to his words "i love you" but the truth is he doesn't really mean it but he doesn't want me to get hurt?
all this questions are just a bunch of questions not bothering to be answered....
questions i keep asking myself but i don't really know why i'm asking them

i'm inlove, he's a great guy, smart, lovable, huggable, funny, great sence of humor, but, he's not at all romantic (i think) well he thinks about my welfare and all but then when it comes to being romantic, i have to say he is failing!
how can i teach him? everytime i feel i needed reminding that somebody loves me, someone "special", he's never there...

anybody having this situation? join the club!

0 comments: