CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

i guess this is LOVE

before you went home i already tried to condition my self and told myself that you're here because of business matters but i could not stop my self from hoping that even just for a moment you could stop everything and concentrate your thoughts on me. i know this business is important and i'm doing the best i can to adjust and listen to your problems. i'm trying so hard but sometimes i feel like vomiting over this issues! i just wish we could put them aside everytime we get to see/ spend time together. i'm just so DAMN tired of listening to it! you talk about it with your family, with friends, with me, and sometimes i tend to absorb the negative side of it and it just ruins our moment. we only get to see each other once, twice or thrice a month and all you ever talk about is business business business! i'm sick and tired of all this!

when i took you to the airport yesterday i never said a word that's because i wanted you to notice me being quiet, but i failed, obviously you didn't. when you kissed me goodbye i was waiting for you to say you love me but again you didn't, this past few days i feel like i'm the only one doing all the efforts. you know what's funny? depspite all these, i don't think i have the guts to leave you because i know i could get hurt and i won't be able to stand the pain, i can't and i won't leave you. i just want you to notice what i'm doing coz i don't think you do.


know it's all out of my system! thanks to this blogsite, i've said everything i wanted to say... i don't care if some of you, reading this blog, thinks i'm stupid for staying, i don't really care!

0 comments: