CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

9th of JULY

this day had so many memories....

*Those stargazing nights!
reminiscing on the night we shared glances...
a night at the amphi after my danctroupe rehearsal...
those sweet words i heard from you for the very first time...
those cuddles we had coz it was cold
those kiss you gave coz you loved me
the smile you showed coz you said i made you happy
which made me happy at the same time
then you took me home
just when i thought everything was a dream
you reached for my hand and kissed it...
then it all started another chapter of my life...

but it had to end, cloud nine's over...
and i am now letting it all go
coz somehow i have to...
no regrets of what we had,nor regrets on memories to keep... :)
it'll be treasured.
The past made me grow inside and out...
(you know who you are)


*Another important event that happened on this very day
was the birth of a nice and the bestest friend i ever had.
He was more than a friend, no words could describe the kind
of friendship we had.
He became my partner for 10 months, sad to say it had to end
coz he went somewhere far...
thank God he left me those memories worth keeping and treasuring...
i know he's somewhere out there, i know he's just watching over us
i will forever treasure the things we had in the past...
somehow i have gotten over what happened to him...
i learned to accept the fact that he is gone...(i'm having goosebumps!)
wherever you are Clint, i'll always include you in my prayers... :)

0 comments: